The UK’s weather is not the most reliable so patio heater is a perfect way to keep your outside space warmer, meaning you can spend more time out there. We sell Patio Gas either in a new bottle or we can refill an existing one.
At Solent Calor Gas we can provide you with 5kg and 13kg Calor Patio Gas cylinders/bottles, all with free delivery to Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Eastleigh, Havant, Cosham, Waterlooville and Winchester.
New cylinders (those for which you have no suitable exchange) are subject to a £39.99 and £59.99 hire charge known as the cylinder refill agreement
Using Patio Gas cylinders safely.
- Location patio heaters are for outdoor use only. Consider the location you want to place the heater watch out for overhanging trees and plant and place where it is shielded from the wind.
- Cylinders/bottles read instructions and labels on the bottle or cylinder before use. Handle with care and do not use if the valve is damaged always use in the upright position.
- Equipment Ensure appliances are clean and regularly serviced, only connect patio gas bottles or cylinders using recommended regulators or connectors.position. Don’t try to force any connection or modify the equipment in any way and don’t try to disconnect or unscrew a regulator if the flame does not go out when the cylinder handwheel is turned off.
- Pressure keeps the cylinder cool, as heat will build. up pressure inside the cylinder exceeding the safe limit. Also, don’t store in cellars or underground as the gas is heavier than air and if it leaks it will collect and be dangerous in the presence of a flame or spark.
- Access Don’t block the access to the cylinder within the appliance.